3182n - First World Series
Below you will find photos of all my 3182n FDCs alphabetically by cachetmaker. I also include a section for first day sheets. Since cachetmakers sometimes produce different cachets for the same stamp or slightly different versions of the same cover, I am showing either a single photo, multiple photos, a photo gallery view, or a slider view (when I have additional text per cover). If known, I have added rollover text documenting the number of covers created (e.g., "out of /25"). Sometimes I will also add variations that have interesting cancellations (I have identified ten dinstinct cancels), usages, or destinations. Also, the USPS went all out publicizing the Celebrate the Century series and I have a couple of those marketing items. In all cases, you can click to see an enlarged photo of the cover or postcard. I have also put all the 3182n FDCs and covers I own into a single, easy to view photo gallery.
I am always on the lookout for additional 3182n First World Series covers, particularly ones with unofficial cancellations. If you know of any cachetmakers I am missing or can provide corrections to this site (particularly in identifying "unknown" cachetmakers), please email me at LPD Cachets.
a joint effort with LRC cachets
- Clearly created by the same person (left one is hand colored)
- A lot of text!(UO - Fort Point Sta, Boston, MA)
- Produced in very small editions by someone in Pennsylvania (both subjects are from PA and I have two next day covers by the same person with PA subjects & postmarks -- see next section of non FDCs)
- These look very similar to RKA Cachets, but I am calling them "Unknown" for now...
- Seems pretty clear these were all serviced by the same person. (all are from Great Baseball Players of the Past: Thirty-Two Picture Postcards)